Sunday, October 18, 2009

3 People in the World

If I had the choice to talk to any three people in the world, they would have to be the entire current New York Yankee team (I'll count that as one person), Martin Luther King, Jr., and Jerry Seinfeld. I'd love to talk to the Yankees team to find out how exactly they were able to make it this far into the playoffs, whether it was purely because of talent, luck, team chemistry, or a little of everything. I would want to talk to Martin Luther King Jr. so I could talk to him about how he had the courage to do what he did, standing up for what he knew was right. And lastly, I would talk to Jerry Seinfeld so I could talk to him about his famous sitcom "Seinfeld" and maybe share a few laughs with him, too.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Jeremy! I like 2 of the 3 choices!!! :) I'll let you try to figure out which!

    Try to develop just a little bit more!

    ReplyDelete