Monday, January 10, 2011

What I'm Most Looking Forward To

As another year has gone by, I get the feeling that 2011 will be a much different year than the previous one. For one thing, this is finally the year that I'll be graduating from high school and moving on to college. 2011 promises to be a year full of change for me and all the other seniors that are graduating. As I prepare to move on to the next phase of my life and as I think about graduating in a few short months, there are many things that I can look forward to. The thing that I'm anticipating the most is a change of scenery. I realize that I'm going to miss the friends and family that I've grown up with my entire life, but I'm also going to meet new friends, go to a new school, and it seems like things are starting fresh once I graduate. I'm looking forward to all the changes in my life that I'll be going through soon. It will be an exciting period in my life. I'm not looking forward to going through some difficult times in the future after I graduate, but I know I'm also going to have some of the best moments in my life, and I can't wait to have this new experience.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very exciting time of life! Savor each moment! Good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete